Senior Debt for
1 Medical Office Facility
22 Self Storage Facilities
3 Self Storage Facilities
New York, NY
4 Office Building Acquisition
Nat'l Harbor, MD
New York, NY
How We Are Different
- Committed capital
- We are the sole capital provider; we do not raise the capital or ask a committee.
- Proprietary perspective, internal underwriting, flexible structuring
- We execute what is attractive; we do not follow institutional guidelines.
- Certainty and speed of closing
- We do not have a formal investment committee; rather, the professionals required to diligence and document the investments work closely throughout the process. The structure allows us to proceed with certainty and speed; and in cases where it is possible, parallel track the work streams (instead of the more traditional linear processing of them).
- Loan sizes from $5 million and up
- We can start small and stay small, but we can scale as required over time.
|Property Type:||Class A & B multi-tenant properties including:
|Loan Sizes:||$5.0 to $25.0 million|
|Loan Term:||Flexible up to 5 years|
|Pricing:||≥ 8% both fixed and floating|
|Fee:||≥ 1% to 4%|
|DSCR:||≥ 1.2x, but 1.0x considered with mitigating factors|
|Prepayment:||Flexible after short yield maintenance|
Mr. Manno has over 21 years of real estate lending experience and is responsible for the investments and operations of Solaris Capital. Prior to joining Solaris Capital in January 2021, Mr. Manno was an Executive Vice President of A10 Capital, a real estate lending firm focused on various debt placements / loan purchases for real estate transactions. His prior experience includes similar debt placements / loan purchases for national lending firms including American Real Estate Capital and Bayview Financial.
Mr. Manno earned his Bachelor of Science in Marketing from Fordham University.
Mr. Settembrino has over 27 years of private equity investing experience and is responsible for the investments and operations of Pine Tree Equity, a premier private equity firm focused on the investment in and expansion of small capitalization companies in partnership with founding management. Prior to founding Pine Tree Equity in January 2007, Mr. Settembrino was a Principal of Trivest Partners, the oldest private equity firm in the Southeast.
Mr. Settembrino earned his Bachelor of Science in Finance and International Business from Georgetown University, summa cum laude.
- Solaris Capital, LLC
1515 Sunset Drive, Suite 32
Coral Gables, FL 33143
- Tel: (305) 203-4947